Win a trip for two to Perth with Mondo Travel!
Choice TV and Mondo Travel want to you help you discover the extraordinary experiences on offer in Western Australia.
• Return 'The Works' airfares from Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch to Perth flying Air New Zealand. Each airfare includes 1x carry-on bag (7kg); 1x checked bag (23kg); in-seat entertainment on demand (movies, TV, music and games); a meal and drinks and a seat request.
Perth is the gateway to which famous Aussie state?
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
By entering Choice TV's "Win a trip for two to Perth with Mondo Travel" competition, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
1. Contest is now open.
2. Contest closes midnight 15 June 2012 and winners drawn within seven working days.
3. The winners will be notified by Choice TV. Travel prize is supplied by Mondo Travel.
4. First Prize is for two adults and includes:
• 2 x 'The Works' airfares from Auckland/Wellington/Christchurch to Perth flying Air New Zealand.
• 3 nights at the Ibis Perth in a newly renovated room (twin/double share)
• Full buffet breakfast daily for two in Ibistro
Travel is up until 30th Dec 2012 excluding high season, school holidays and other black out dates at the discretion of Ibis Hotels and Air New Zealand, and is subject to airline and hotel availability.
Prize is non-transferrable, non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Travel includes all airline & airport taxes. Prizewinner must be over 18 years of age.
Personal costs such as taxis, insurance, meals and additional pre or post accommodation/tours/cruises/transfers are the responsibility of prizewinner.
Prize does not include transfers.
5. Entry is limited to one per person.
6. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash or other products.
7. Offer is only open to residents of New Zealand except employees and their immediate families of The Promoter and its agencies associated with the promotion (including Choice TV, Mondo Travel, Ibis Hotels, Air New Zealand and Tourism Western Australia).
8. The winners' details, names and photographs may be used for publicity purposes by Choice TV and entrants agree that they must make themselves available for this purpose.
9. The Promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute.
10. The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost, stolen, misdirected, late, inaccurate entries. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting any entry which is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
11. By entering the competition, all entrants agree their details may be passed on to the promoter, and be contacted by Choice TV and our partners.
12. Should The Promoter not be able to make contact a re-draw will be made after 1 week.
13. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any misadventure, accident, injury, loss (including but not limited to consequential loss) or claim suffered or brought by an entrant:
a) whilst undertaking any travel connected with their entry into the Competition;
b) in the participation in any Prize
c) as a consequence of late, lost or misdirected mail; or
d) due to the publication of any material, including any statements made by any staff member, journalist, other entrants or any other person.
The Promoter and its affiliates assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.